November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month, a time to raise our voices and awareness about lung cancer. LUNGevity has many ways for you to help out and get involved!
1. Share our Lung Cancer Facts by posting a selfie on social media. Our fact signs are available to download here.
2. Watch our video LUNGevity 2015: Advances in Lung Cancer Research and Treatment to learn about progress being made for people living with lung cancer. Share the link with friends and family.
3. Be sure to check in weekly throughout November for survivor blog postings and videos, as well as interviews with scientific experts on timely subjects including molecular testing, early detection, and immunotherapy.
5. Visit our website for an in-depth list of ways to raise awareness in your community. Download materials, volunteer, or find ways to support your loved ones. Get involved!
6. Explore the first-of-its-kind LUNGevity Clinical Trial Finder, a new resource to more easily locate clinical trials that could extend the lives of people with lung cancer.
7. Live in the DC area? Attend the SITC Immunotherapy Patient Forum on November 7 in National Harbor, MD. Sign up for our Action Alerts and you’ll receive advance notice of educational events in your area.
We hope you will join us this November during Lung Cancer Awareness Month in changing the way people learn about and live with lung cancer!